Sunday, December 4, 2011

saying yes.

Six more days 'til I am in Haiti again. My heart is so full of joy, I cannot even explain it. I can't wait to see their little faces, and give them the things I brought, and sing the only song I know in Creole over and over, and hug and hold and kiss every last one of them. And to think the love I have for the children of Anse-e-Pitre is only a tiny fraction of the love my Savior has for me...what a wonderful God we serve!

Sometimes I wonder how He can ever use me. He knows the deepest, darkest parts of my heart better than I do. He sees all of me. Yet He still allows me to be part of His work - it blows my mind! I just finished reading a book called Kisses From Katie. This girl's story is amazing and her entire adventure happened because she said yes. She said yes to God's plan, she said yes to living in a hard country, she said yes to loving every person she comes in contact with. She simply said yes, and God is using her.

I want to say yes to every single thing He asks of me.


P.S. - Read Katie's blog and check out Amazima Ministries online! You will be encouraged and challenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment