Sunday, September 14, 2008

pretty soon i'll be needing false teeth

technology gets on my nerves sometimes. i must be a bit of a hypocrite because obviously i'm sitting at a computer typing this.

orgsync just boils my blood. what happened to the good ole days where we could take attendance in person, on a piece of paper? what is so wrong with that? but nooooo, we have to make things more complicated. the thing is though, it's not THAT complicated, people. i do NOT believe that any freshmen have less free time than i do, that they truly do not have five minutes where they can get on their computer, or someone's, and simply register. i just know that they're all gonna act like it's my fault when they don't get chapel credit. but hey, i sent like 3 emails with directions, not to mention reminding them in group and through text. i do NOT feel sorry for them. simply irritated. i mean, this is beyond ridiculous at this point.

whew. i'm okay now. just needed to get that off my chest.

anyways....

i feel old. saturday night i studied, and did laundry, and for fun laura and i painted. we're really getting wild and crazy with the college life here. yeah.

the thing is, it doesn't bother me. at all. i see people going out and doing stuff, and i think - wow, hope they have fun. i think i'd like to have a nice cup of tea and listen to chopin and read and relax. wherever they're going would probably wear me out. i'm glad we have this nice comfy couch......

maybe it's just what being one step closer to adulthood looks like.

now THAT might bother me. it might just terrify me. yes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsey

    I am the Dir of Community Relations at OrgSync. Sorry you are having issues with the program. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

    Jeff Jackson
    jackson@orgsync.com

    ReplyDelete